Viticulture and Vinification
100% estate grown grapes from our Dealul Uberland vineyard. 25% of the grapes were transferred directly into 1000 kg bins, without being destemmed, then sealed and put through a carbonic maceration fermentation for 10 days in order to produce a strawberry fruity part of the blend. The remaining 75% was destemmed, lightly crushed and then macerated and fermented normally at 25° C in stainless steel automated fomenters. Both wines were then separately pressed and the noncarbonic maceration wine was lightly oaked for 2 months with French oak staves. Finally, our winemakers created a perfect blend of the two types of wine and it was prepared for bottling.
Gorgeous flavors, almost syrupy in its concentration. Dark, rich and potent, with layers of complex black cherry, raspberry and cinnamon. Deep, with pretty fruit cake and spicy aromatics. Lingering aftertaste.
We recommend this wine with:
Semi-hard cheeses, salmon, tuna Carpaccio, pork dishes made in the oven, duck, turkey in red sauce.
Serving temperature: 16°C - 18°C