I am - Pinot Noir

I am - Pinot Noir

Regular price 23,450.00 MMK Sale price 33,500.00 MMK

Unit price per 

Year: 2018
Variety: Pinot Noir
Alcohol content: 12,5%
Appellation: Wine of Romania
Acidity: 5,7 g/l
Classification: Dry

Viniculture and Vinification
100% estate grown grapes from our Dealul Uberland vineyard. 25% of the grapes were transferred into 1000 kg bins, without being destemmed, then sealed and put through a carbonic maceration fermentation for 10 days in order to produce a strawberry fruity part of the blend. The remaining 75% was destemmed, lightly oaked for 2 months with French oak staves. Finally, our winemakers created a perfect blend of the two types of wine and it was prepared for bottling.

Testing notes
Gorgeous flavors, almost syrupy in its concentration. Dark, rich and potent, with layers of complex black cherry, raspberry and cinnamon. Deep, with pretty fruit cake and spicy aromatics. Lingering aftertaste.

We recommend this wine with
Semi-hard cheeses, salmon, tuna Carpaccio, pork dishes made in the oven, duck, turkey in red sauce.

Serving Temperature
16℃ - 18℃

Close (esc)


Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

You must be 18 or above to enter this site.

Are you over 18 years of age?


Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now